Earl L. Christison
Earl received both his law degree (Juris Doctorate) and his MBA (Masters in Business Administration) from Willamette University.
Earl is a member of the Oregon State Bar, American Association of Justice, and Oregon Trial Lawyers Association. He is also member of the Audubon Society and looks forward to the day he can begin his big year.
Earl serves on the board of directors for the nonprofit Magic Wheelchair. Please visit www.magicwheelchair.org to learn more and donate today.
- Juris Doctorate – Willamette University
- Masters of Business Administration – Willamette University
- Masters Org Leadership - Gonzaga University
- BA in Philosophy – Idaho State University
- BA in Political Science – Idaho State University