Erin R. Christison
Erin attended Gonzaga Law School where she graduated in 2003 as one of the youngest graduates ever from that school. After graduation she worked in private practice and as Deputy Prosecutor for the State of Idaho for several years. Erin has successfully litigated cases against international companies such as Samsung and Subway, and major insurance companies.
Erin is a member of the Board of Directors of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the Oregon State Bar.
Erin has completed two marathons and two triathlons (one while 8 months pregnant). She played colligate soccer, served as the President of the Keizer Soccer Club, and enjoys spending time with her four wonderful girls.
- Juris Doctorate – Gonzaga University
- Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice – University of Cincinnati
- Bachelors of Art in Political Science – University of Utah
- 2016 Oregon Trial Lawyer of the Year award recipient
- Completed two marathons and two triathalons